There is simply no substitute for our aggressive and prompt treatment of every case. We handle all sorts of medical negligence cases, including:
- Doctor Errors
- Clinic Carelessness
- Hospital Mishaps
- Pharmacy Mistakes
- Nurse Neglect
- Obstetrical Negligence
- Physician Assistant mistakes
- Orthopedic and Neurological Problems
- Anesthesia Mishaps
- Pediatrician Problems
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer on Time
- Emergency Room Negligence
- Cardiac Related Problems
The Rappaport Law 5 Step Medical Malpractice lawsuit process
- We first meet with you to learn the basic facts of your case.
- We then gather all of the relevant medical records so we have the documentation of your care.
- Then we analyze these with the help of qualified medical experts and with the use of our extensive medical literature library to fully understand the medicine and science behind your case.
- Next, we commence proper pre-litigation proceedings with the appropriate state board of medicine. If the insurance companies for the doctor, hospital, or other healthcare providers refuse to fairly and justly compensate our clients, we proceed to litigation, by filing a lawsuit in the court of proper venue.
- We then aggressively pursue discovery, including the under oath depositions of the medical providers. We work with our expert witnesses and engage in motion practice. Many cases settle before trial, but if a fair offer is not made, we proceed to advocate our client’s case to a jury where we seek a money damages verdict to compensate for the harms and losses, both physical and mental. If necessary, we handle the appellate process following trial, seeing your case through to the very end.
No matter the nature of your medical negligence case in Ohio, Rappaport Law is here to help. Our friendly and respectful staff can help you through every step of the process. We are ready to speak with you one-on-one to understand the nature of your medical negligence case. This means that you can be confident in the ability of our medical negligence attorneys to protect you to the fullest extent of the law.
We work on a contingency fee (commission) basis, so you pay no attorney fees unless we win your case. We advance litigation expenses on behalf of our clients, a testament to our substantial financial resources that can be brought to bear on your medical malpractice case.
We are skilled at all aspects of the medical malpractice case process.